Content Planning showcase your team, your experience and your offerings
A well organized and implemented content strategy not only drives more traffic, but it also defines what your commercial real estate business is and facilitates a powerful connection between your organization and your target audience.
Curated content should look to make certain that the tone, messaging, and core values of your organization are consistent across all digital channels. Content nurturing for your prospects, and current clients is vital. The correct nurturing strategy allows you to deliver important resources that keep your business top of mind, establishes you as a thought leader in the commercial real estate community, and encourages your audience to come to you with inquiries in the future.
Here are a few content ideas you can use for these nurturing activities:
- Company news
- Communicate these pieces through email newsletter updates, blog posts, and press releases.
- Posing questions on blogs and social media can get people engaged and encourage them to share with your brand.
- Market reports, market trends and statistics
- Providing context for important statistics can establish your organization as the commercial real estate expert that knows what CRE professionals should be keeping an eye on, in turn your audience will come to you with inquires.
- Case studies and testimonials
- Case studies and testimonials highlight what you have done for other clients building trust and encouraging new prospects to contact you.
Let Connect’s experienced team of writers and social media experts create fresh, relevant, and personable content for your website, blog, or social media platforms.
Let Connect’s experienced team of writers and social media experts create fresh, relevant, and personable content for your website, blog, or social media platforms contact us today!